Last revision: 3rd September of 2019
This website accessible through the domain name www.madeofgenes.com (hereinafter, the “Website“) and its related subdomains use their own and third-party cookies in order to improve the services provided through it through the analysis of browsing habits, advertising to manage advertising on this Website and to offer you behavioral advertising. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy, “continue browsing” means clicking on any button, checkbox or link on the Website; download any content or scroll through the Website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer (computer, mobile phone or tablet or electronic device) when accessing certain content per page, electronic media and / or applications. Cookies allow an application or web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
What types of cookies does this Website use?
Made of Genes uses the following data storage and recovery devices on the equipment of different types of Users:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by Made of Genes and from which the service requested by the User is provided. For example, Made of Genes uses these cookies to store information about User preferences, such as language, the order of the lists, or other visual configuration elements.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Made of Genes, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through its cookies that are necessary for the provision of the service. These cookies may be issued by third-party services when using Maps, Address Validation, Humanity Tests (Captcha), Embedded Videos, Forms or other interactive elements not directly managed by Made of Genes.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Website in order to verify the identity of the User requesting the services.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: They allow the User to navigate through the Website using different options or services that exist, for example, traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, or access to restricted sections.
- Analytical Cookies: They allow to quantify the number of Users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis with respect to the User’s activity. These cookies are used on the Made of Genes Website in order to improve the services we offer. Specifically, this website uses Google Analytics, an analytical tool offered by the third party Google Inc., located in the United States of America. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to notify user interactions on the Website, storing non-personal identification information. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across different domains.
How can I block or delete the cookies used by this website?
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options installed on his computer. If the User does not want their data to be collected with Google Analytics, they can install an opt-out add-on for browsers. You can find more information at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es&ref_topic=2919631
Own and Third Party Cookies are necessary for the provision of our service and the User accepts their use when accessing our online services.
Regarding Analytical Cookies, the User can prevent their use through the notification bar that will appear the first time they visit our website without affecting the provision of the service.
Likewise, the User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their computer or through additional plugins.